In the new shopping center in Sezana premises with anchor tenants are offered for sale.
The anchor tenants are Mana, NKD, Mr.Pet chains of stores with goods for the whole family and pets.
Nearby is a large shopping area with supermarkets and a gas station.
- One-story building with a supporting structure in the form of a metal frame, insulated sandwich panels, concrete foundation. The premises are intended for commercial activities.
- A building permit is obtained before 01.01.2021
- An inventory of construction works is being prepared until 01/01/2021
- Coordination of final conditions and lease agreements until 01/01/2021
NKD is the leading value retailer among the clothing discounters and provides its customers with a wide product range of current seasonal fashion for the whole family, as well as home textiles and home accessories. This clothing discounter with around 9,000 employees is one of the leading clothing retailers in Central Europe.
Mr.Pet is the chain of stores that offers a wide range of products and equipment for all types of pets, birds, fish and reptiles. Since 2004, Mr.Pet has opened 15 offices throughout Slovenia. The main advantage in the industry is a wide choice of prices and product quality, introduction of innovations and tracking of global trends.
Founded in 2004, Mana is positioning itself as the leading retail chain in Slovenia, with more than 80 stores. The company is also presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina with a stand-alone store and in Serbia with five stores in Belgrade and Novi Sad.
- The shopping complex is located in the city of Sezana near the border with Italy.
- This trade zone partially captures in the season a flow of tourists moving from Italy to Croatia, as well as traveling from Ljubljana to Italy.
- The trade zone is at the end of its formation, this plot of land is one of the last available for development.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.