A shopping center with a tenant KIK in Murska Sobota is located in a single shopping area in close proximity to another shopping center and is its logical continuation.
Rental space (net): 1,060 sq.m. (of which 1000 sq.m is sales area, and 60 sq.m is auxiliary premises). Gross rental area is 1100 sq.m.
The tenant can use the area of 25 sq.m. in front of the entrance for free (for example, put there a presentation pavilion).
- Design features of the building: one-story building with a supporting structure in the form of a metal frame, insulated sandwich panels, concrete foundation.
- Outdoor parking near the building.
KIK - German chain of clothing stores. Kik is one of the 10 largest German companies operating in the retail sector and has 3,200 stores in Europe. The main range of stores is represented by clothing, household goods, souvenirs, gifts and stationery.
- The existing trade zone has excellent transport links and is a local infrastructure consumer center with various tenants covering the domestic needs of the local population.
- Such projects are both an excellent long-term investment as well as a liquid asset.
- It is a new facility, which means its minimal depreciation. On average, during the first 10 years of operation of an object there is no need for updating and repair.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.