Located in Murska Sobota, our shopping center boasts a prominent tenant, KIK. It occupies a strategically integrated location within a unified shopping district, seamlessly extending the shopping experience from an adjacent center.
The lease with the tenant is signed until May 2028.
Our leased area totals 1,052 square meters, comprising a substantial 1,000 square meters of retail space and an additional 52 square meters of ancillary space. The gross leasable area is exactly 1,052 square meters.
To further enhance the tenant's visibility and customer engagement, a generous 25 square meter area directly in front of the entrance is provided at no additional cost to the tenant. This versatile space can be used for a variety of purposes, such as hosting presentation pavilions or interactive displays.
- Design features of the building: one-story building with a supporting structure in the form of a metal frame, insulated sandwich panels, concrete foundation.
- Outdoor parking near the building.
KIK - German chain of clothing stores. Kik is one of the 10 largest German companies operating in the retail sector and has 3,200 stores in Europe. The main range of stores is represented by clothing, household goods, souvenirs, gifts and stationery.
- The existing trade zone has excellent transport links and is a local infrastructure consumer center with various tenants covering the domestic needs of the local population.
- Such projects are both an excellent long-term investment as well as a liquid asset.
- It is a new facility, which means its minimal depreciation. On average, during the first 10 years of operation of an object there is no need for updating and repair.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.