We offer for sale a retail and office building in the city of Maribor. The building is situated in the district Melje - industrial and business center of the city.
- Konica Minolta is a Japanese printer company located on the ground floor and the basement. On the ground floor there is a Customer Service.
- Offices are located on the second floor.
On the facade of the building are advertisements leased for a long time.
Konica Minolta, Inc. is a Japanese multinational technology company headquartered in Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo, with offices in 49 countries worldwide. The company manufactures business and industrial imaging products, including copiers, laser printers, multi-functional peripherals (MFPs) and digital print systems for the production printing market.
- long-term and reliable tenants
- business city center
- convenient transport access
- additional income when renting facade areas for advertising
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.