In the city of Aidovshchina, a store with a tenant, the German retailer TEDI, is offered for sale. The center is located next to the LIDL shopping center, which provides it with a large influx of customers. The shopping area has a common free outdoor parking.
In the immediate vicinity are busy transport routes, ensuring a constant flow of customers.
- Year of construction 2019.
- One-story building with a supporting structure in the form of a metal frame, insulated sandwich panels, concrete foundation.
- Open parking.
TEDi is a German non-food retailer, one of the leaders in its market segment with a distribution network of more than 1,400 stores throughout Europe. The network is represented not only in large cities, but also in small regional centers, as well as in rural areas.
- The facility has an anchor tenant
- A fresh lease in 2020 for 10 years will be concluded
- The building has its own outdoor parking
- It is located in a single trading zone with another large chain store, which creates a large flow of customers.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.