- The shopping center was built in 2008, in 2018 the building was completely renovated and areas for tenants were expanded.
- The contract with tenant was signed till 04.10.2023.
- All utility bills and land tax are paid by tenants.
- The structural scheme of the building: monolithic reinforced concrete frame.
- The shopping center has 166 parking spaces.
Pepco is a chain of textiles and home goods stores. Since 2004, the company has become part of Pepkor Holding, which is included in Steinhoff International Holdings Limited, a group that owns 42 retail brands in 44 countries in Europe, Africa and Australia. As of 2017 - 1243 stores.
The shopping center has a strategically advantageous location, at one of the main entrances to Slovenska Bistrica.
Lidl store is located in the shopping center, which produces a constant stream of customers.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.