A retail space in a one-story building is offered for sale.
Also in this building such large network retailers as KIK and TEDI are situated.
The lease agreement with the tenant was signed before the start of construction.
- Rental rate is 10 Euros per m2.
- The premises are located in the municipality of Šentilj, which runs directly along the border with Austria.
- Very favorable location due to close proximity to border crossings.
A metal frame with enclosing structures made of sandwich panels, a pile foundation, the site has engineering protection in the form of a retaining wall.
Outdoor public parking
Founded in 2004, Mana is positioning itself as the leading retail chain in Slovenia, with more than 80 stores. The company is also presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina with a stand-alone store and in Serbia with five stores in Belgrade and Novi Sad.
- Large network.
- Fresh lease agreement.
- Good location of the shopping area.
- Excellent transport links.
- An object that does not require depreciation for the foreseeable 10 years.
- The project is an excellent long-term investment.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.