In the second largest city in Slovenia - Maribor, a shop with an anchor tenant, a large chain PIKA POLONICA, is offered for sale. The shopping center is located in the single shopping area of the Pobrezje microdistrict; in the neighborhood there are other major supermarkets and non-food stores.
- The cost per square meter is 11 Euros.
- All the contracts were renewed in 2019
Design features of the building:
- monolithic reinforced concrete foundation
- enclosing structures made of sandwich panels
Availability of parking spaces:
- outdoor parking
PIKA POLONICA is a network of children's stores in Slovenia and Croatia, it has 35 outlets throughout Slovenia.
- The shopping center was fully renovated in 2019
- All leases were re-signed in 2019
- The shopping center will have an anchor tenant - a food retailer who is already in this location
- The shopping center is located in the single trading zone of the microdistrict
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.