A shopping center with a large tenant with long-term lease agreement - KIK.
The lease agreement with the tenant was signed before the start of construction for 5 + 5 + 5 years.
The premises are located in the municipality of Sentilj, which runs directly along the border with Austria.
Very favorable location due to the close proximity to the border crossing.
- Large tenants in the neighborhood.
- Fresh lease agreement.
- Good location of the shopping area.
- Excellent transport links.
- An object that does not require depreciation for the foreseeable 10 years.
- The project is an excellent long-term investment.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.