In the city of Logatec, 25 km south-west of Ljubljana, a premises in a shopping center with a tenant grocery retailer - TUŠ is offered for sale. TUŠ is the main anchor tenant for this shopping center.
In 2019, a fresh lease agreement for 15 years was re-signed with the tenant.
The shopping center is located in the city center in a small shopping area, has its own open parking, local shopping centers, small consumer service shops are located around the shopping center.
TUŠ is the largest company in Slovenia. After 30 years of work is one of the successful retailers. More than 3,200 employees, 260 business units, more than 3 million purchases per month. The company has received several awards for excellence in business, social responsibility and sustainability.
- The facility has an anchor tenant for a large grocery retailer
- A fresh lease in 2019 for 15 years has been concluded
- The building has its own outdoor parking
- The shopping center is located in the city center
- The shopping center gravitates around itself small tenants in the field of consumer services and forms a small trading zone
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.