A store with a large, anchor tenant on the second floor of a building located in Litija is offered for sale.
In fact, the shopping center is currently the most modern shopping center in Litija.
The first floor is occupied by the SPAR grocery retailer, which gravitates the main traffic of visitors.
- Design features of the building: monolithic reinforced concrete foundation, enclosing structures made of sandwich panels.
- Year of construction: 2006. Year of last overhaul: 2016.
Intersport International Corporation (IIC) is a management company owned by the INTERSPORT group. The amount of the company's annual retail sales exceeds 10.2 billion euros, the distribution network consists of more than 5,400 stores in 42 countries.
- The facility has an anchor tenant
- The building has its own outdoor parking
- Located next to SPAR, which creates a large flow of customers.
By one-time expenses we mean single, occurring once expenses that you might require during at least the first year. This may be the cost of registration of your company (d.o.o.), agency fees, etc.
By regular expenses we mean expenses that are periodically repeated from month to month, in general, these are expenses for taxes, accounting services and bank account maintenance.